Terms & Conditions AMBIENT PROJECT
Access to and use of this site is provided by Ambient Project subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Ambient Project reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Ambient Project endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Ambient Project will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Ambient Project endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Ambient Project does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Ambient Project by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Ambient Project cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Ambient Project shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Ambient Project accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these Terms , you should immediately cease use of this site.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This, however, shall not prevent Tourism Ireland from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms or this site in any other jurisdiction.
- Ambient Project provides this site "as is" and "as available" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), Ambient Project does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. Ambient Project does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and Ambient Project is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
- In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause Ambient Project to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in Ambient Project's sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Ambient Project.
- You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
This site has been created and developed by Ambient Project which is incorporated in the Republic of Ireland. Any questions or communications in relation to this legal notice should be sent by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org